Act as the primary technical resource for Technical Component and Physician Office Laboratory Accounts utilizing LabIS as a LIS system in their facilities. Serve as the Project Manager for external LabIS implementation and administrator post-implementation. This position requires 80% of time spent interacting with pathologists and medical technologists while training and problem solving. The role includes sales activities and consumer education regarding product usage as well as working in conjunction with the CBLPath Sales Team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our software.
- LabIS Implementation, Account Manager and Administrator
- Complete implementation packet for new systems and coordination of installation throughout all departments involved. (IT, Sales, Account Management, Compliance, Laboratory, Billing)
- Train and support end-users to drive user adoption
- Ability to train via a web-based program.
- Troubleshoot problems with clients and execute support tickets
- Submit Feature Requests when requested by clients
- Follow new releases and support updates with clients via notification and training.
- Work with the technical support team to identify problems and initiate solutions.