- Recycle all returned kit material from lab while checking each item for possible overlooked specimen. Document, photograph, and report any specimen found
- Clean & repair all reusable kit boxes while Inspecting and handle all back flow of material to Path Tec.
- Box, weigh and label finished recycled items to ship to Path Tec
- Keep accurate logs for recycled & destroyed items
- Works as NY based member of the Fulfillment Department
- Pick lab orders as placed in a timely manner.
- Running of client reports for US mail/Fed-ex, Basic mailroom functions
- Basic receiving functions for Inventory Storeroom
- Responsible for replenishment of laboratory supplies from existing inventory on an as requested basis to support laboratory operations.
- Complete an accurate physical inventory at each month-end.
- Provide Purchasing Manager with recommendations on inventory level and item obsolescence.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Timely collection, recycling and return of kit materials. Maintenance of cleaning NY kit department. Excepted level of quality assurance
- Maintains a friendly and professional relationship with team members and fellow employees.
- Keep the lab adequately supplied - no process interruptions from back orders or incorrect purchases.
- Keep inventory at a level deemed acceptable to management - no overstocks.
- 100% documentation compliance
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and personal integrity
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety.
- Monitor trends in supply/inventory and report to Purchasing Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of related experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Basic computer and Microsoft comprehension
- Ability to work independently
- Superior attention to detail
- Cooperative working relationships with peers and management
- Dependable, flexible and adaptable in all aspects of work
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Experience in computer based inventory system
- Ability to use computer database to research, maintain and update records and files
- Excellent time management skills with ability to prioritize workload
- Extremely experienced in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent mathematical skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully performance to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing duties do the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects and tools. Reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to distinguish and identify different colors. Ability to see clearly 20 inches or less and see clearly 20 feet or more.